Ian specializes in strategic business planning and technology integration. Throughout his career, he has:
- Reduced overhead expenses by 18% and increased productivity by 22% for a recent employer, during his first year with the company.
- Increased social media awareness and participation by 31% across multiple platforms for a Fortune 100 company.
- As Operations Manager, led Dothan Powersports to be named a “Top 100 Dealership”.
- Successfully completed numerous projects, including those with staggered production intervals, and several with budgets in the millions.
Since earning his Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from the Brock School of Business at Samford University, Ian has gained experience working in many different industries. Whether working in the automotive industry, retail, or with a non-profit, he implements many of the same skills and strategies, such as:
- Strategy development
- Business process enhancement
- Technology optimization
- Small business administration
- Continuous improvement of operations
- Project management
Making Strategic Business Guidance More Accessible and Enjoyable
While Ian may have his M.B.A. and years of real world experience working with small and large organizations, you will not be intimidated by business jargon when working with him. Often praised for his interpersonal skills, Ian prides himself on being an approachable and friendly guy, who simply knows how to make improvements to your business. You will never feel judged or patronized, only supported and encouraged.
It is easy to feel overwhelmed with the idea of implementing new applications like MySQL, Linux, Apache, Windows or any others. Ian can help to make this process easier, and show you how to make this technology work for you. He can simplify the industry tech-talk, allowing you to clearly understand these tools and their uses.
An avid golfer, and aspiring tennis player, Ian is also a Dale Carnegie Professional Training graduate, a Google Analytics Certified Professional, and is currently a candidate for his Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.